Halloween Food Drive
Friday October 31, 2014
in the Port of Newcastle
Show your Support in the Port!
Teams of student and parent volunteers will be going door to door, shopping carts in hand, on Halloween night in the Port of Newcastle collecting non-perishable food donations for the Clarington East Food Bank.
- Volunteers Needed 5:00 – 8:00 pm on Oct. 31, 2014
- Local students receive volunteer hours
- Adult/parent teams and adult street leaders needed
- Pre-Registration for volunteers is required
- To register contact 905.987.3866 or email@example.com
Donations can be made at the Food Drive, at the Newcastle Harvest Festival Info Booth on October 4th or COLLECTION BOXES WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
Thank you to the following event supporters