WE CAN USE YOUR SUPPORT IN THE PORT
FOR THE 2nd ANNUAL HALLOWEEN FOOD DRIVE, 2014
FRIDAY OCTOBER 31st
5-8 pm, NEWCASTLE, PEARCE FARM PARK
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Students work in teams of five, door to door collections
- Students receive four Volunteer hours for main event
- Additional hours may be available at the Food Bank
- Video and Photography volunteers also needed
- Adults / Parent leaders needed for street teams
- Dress for the weather, and for walking
- Students can be in costumes, must wear ID badge
- Pre-registration is required, by email, to:email@example.com
- For further information, contact Victoria at 905.987.3866, or text the office at 905.449.7966
- 100 vulunteers needed, sign up with a friend or two!